The Nucleus CMS core development team has released Nucleus CMS v3.51. This release includes only bug fixes: Mainly there are bug fixes for the upgrade files that solves problems if you are upgrading from Nucleus 3.40. The other changes fixes some typos in the Nucleus core which can cause warnings.
You can find a full list with the new features in the extented part of this item.
There are no urgent security fixes in this release so that you have not to hurry up. But we recommend to update so that your blog software is up to date and work with all plugins.
Nucleus v3.51 (November 1, 2009)
- FIX: fix warning caused by unreachable code in PDO (admun)
- FIX: fix typo in NP_Ping (admun)
- FIX: fix typo in XMLRPC api (admun)
- FIX: Bug in upgrade procedure where no check to verify new column does not currently exist before running the add query. See this thread (ftruscot)
- FIX: Bug where activation not completed. See this thread (ftruscot)