And today, we are pleased to announce Nucleus CMS 3.70. This is a direct descent of the original Nucleus CMS, supports the same multiple languages.
Major fixes and improvements in this release are including (but not limited to) the following:
- Enforced password security using phpass library instead of md5 hash
- Default character code set is now utf-8, not iso8859-1
- Added new event PreLoadMainLibs
- Fixed vulnerability described in VCE-2011-3760.
- Support for PHP7 (Fixes in installer, embedded wrapper for mysql functions, etc.)
- [New] Duplicate Item button in the item list screen
- [New] Now you can arrange category order
- ... and more!
You are always welcome to post suggestions and questions for Nucleus CMS in the same old English support forum.
Also, all the core and major plugins are now maintained on GitHub. Please feel free to submit issues and of course pull requests.
Beside this code base, LMNucleus a fork from Nucleus by Leo is also available at http://nucleus.slightlysome.net/ and GitHub.
Cheers, and happy blogging!
The Japanese Nucleus Team
Per the announcement on the front page the Nucleus CMS project has been closed.
Nucleus CMS core: The core code, as it was last under development, is available at Sourceforge. Version 4.0 was in progress when development was last active. Note: development has not been active on this since 2013 and it does not include updates made to LMNucleus.
The Nucleus CMS core development team has released Nucleus CMS v3.65. This release includes a few minor bug fixes that are intended to make it compatible with PHP 5.4. It is recommended that only users who are having issues with PHP5.4 support upgrade at this time. There are some bugs with character encoding in the Admin area.The change log can be found here.