Drop-down menus

What you think other Nucleus users should know!
sgiles

Drop-down menus

Postby sgiles » Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:43 pm

Are there any skins with drop-down menus in the nucleus skin browser besides Zero Tech?
Sharon Giles
Moderator, ArtGroupsDFW.com
WillyP
Nucleus Guru
Nucleus Guru

Postby WillyP » Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:58 pm

How about Clouds?
WillyP
Nucleus Guru
Nucleus Guru

Postby WillyP » Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:10 pm

I have two variations on another skin I made but apparently forgot to add them to the skin site. Find them at my site: WillyPs Nucleus Skins. Choose 'minimalistolight or 'minimalistodark' from the skin chooser for a demo.

Not sure why but I don't have a download link, I'll have to work on that later.
sgiles

Postby sgiles » Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:23 pm

Thanks, they look good. But I would like a left or right column also, preferably a choice of both.

Sharon
http://artgroupsdfw.com/nucleus
Sharon Giles

WillyP
Nucleus Guru
Nucleus Guru

Postby WillyP » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:35 pm

Do you have an example or a mock-up of what you want?
sgiles

wish list

Postby sgiles » Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:00 pm

I would like a skin that's at least 1000 to 1200 wide, with a blog section at least 600 to 700 wide to fit the many art images that I post.

It would have an image header at least as wide as the blog section. We're thinking of using one with color blocks and clickable rollovers to highlight the information that's the most important. If you will send an email address to moderator@artgroupsdfw.com, I will send you a draft image that shows the colors we're working with.

I would like a left column, at least 350 wide. A smaller right column would be great.

I would like a drop-down menu, some of it programable like the ZeroTech skin. The menu categories would probably be Main, Categories, Join In, Archives, Sister Sites.

I like the icons you have for Facebook and RSS on the ZeroTech skin. I would probably add some more.

Art News DFW publishes at least 25 articles per week. To see it, go to http://artgroupsdfw.com/nucleus.

Thanks, Sharon Giles[/img]
Sharon Giles

Return to “Share Your Tips & Tricks”