Fix for NP Keywords - or similar tagging plugin Topic is solved

If you're having questions about some aspect of Nucleus, use this forum.
dis

Fix for NP Keywords - or similar tagging plugin

Postby dis » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:50 am

Would anyone be willing to fix this plugin so it's usable again? I'm assuming it's the PHP5 issue but could be something else...
File is attached - this is the only copy I have, if anyone has a newer version please please upload :)

Thank you very much in advance to anyone who can help.

[Edit: see below for newer version of this plugin that I managed to find, with much more functionality!]
Attachments
NP_Keywords.zip
(3.05 KiB) Downloaded 169 times
Last edited by dis on Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
dis

Postby dis » Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:35 am

Also, does anyone know or remember how to use NP_TechnoratiTags?

I'm just trying to find a tagging/keyword solution that works! :mrgreen: :lol:
dis

Postby dis » Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:10 am

Wow that was fast! Thank you very much yama! :D
dis

Postby dis » Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:44 am

I just tried to use it. No problems with installation, but when I tried to edit an existing item to add a few test keywords, I had the following errors:

Code: Select all

mySQL error with query INSERT INTO nucleus_tc_keyword (keyword) VALUES ('Test Word'): Duplicate entry '0' for key 'PRIMARY'
mySQL error with query INSERT INTO nucleus_tc_keyword (keyword) VALUES ('Try Again'): Duplicate entry '0' for key 'PRIMARY'
mySQL error with query INSERT INTO nucleus_tc_keyword (keyword) VALUES ('Another Keyword'): Duplicate entry '0' for key 'PRIMARY'

I probably did something wrong. Will try again and update later if I make any progress!
dis

Postby dis » Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:58 am

Ah hah! Turned out this was an older version of NP Keywords. My code did not work because it did not have that function yet! :) I managed to find a newer version 0.38 from 2006. This one should work better, hopefully. Thanks very much in advance to anyone who may be kind enough to help fix this newer copy!

[Edit to add:
This newer version has the following errors so far:

mySQL error with query SELECT k.keyword FROM nucleus_plug_keywords_keyword as k,nucleus_plug_keywords_relationship as kr WHERE kr.key_id=2 AND kr.keyword_id = k.keyword_id ORDER BY k.keyword: Table 'user_table.nucleus_plug_keywords_keyword' doesn't exist
Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/user/public_html/nucleus/plugins/NP_Keywords.php on line 284
Warning: mysql_free_result() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/user/public_html/nucleus/plugins/NP_Keywords.php on line 287 ]
Attachments
NP_Keywords-v0.38.zip
(4.56 KiB) Downloaded 135 times
dis

Fix for NP Keywords - or similar tagging plugin  Topic is solved

Postby dis » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:18 am

Thank you very much yama! I am testing this one now and it seems to work well so far, fingers crossed! :D

Return to “General Questions”