Should I change my web host?

If you're having questions about some aspect of Nucleus, use this forum.
nnucleuscmss

Postby nnucleuscmss » Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:58 am

I have a WordPress site from 2012. I intend to shift from WP to Nucleuscms. I'm using GoldPuma as my web hosting service ( Cheap Web Hosting With Month to Month Payment options ). After searching on internet, I saw the most recommended web host for Nucleuscms is Bluehost ( Fast Professional Web Hosting Services ). I didn't find any content that says GoldPuma is a proper service for websites powered by Nucleuscms. Should I transfer my hosting service from GP to BH?
Do you have any direct experience with Bluehost?
Does BH provide good-looking templates for Nucleuscms?
WillyP
Nucleus Guru
Nucleus Guru

Postby WillyP » Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:36 pm

I'm tempted to call spam on this on. If I'm wrong, please post a reply, otherwise I'm going to delete this thread and the account that started it.
nnucleuscmss

Postby nnucleuscmss » Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:35 pm

WillyP wrote:I'm tempted to call spam on this on. If I'm wrong, please post a reply, otherwise I'm going to delete this thread and the account that started it.

Hi Willy,
I checked my post for several hours. Unfortunately I didn't receive any response from other members. I finally contacted my web hosting support team. They told me they support Nucleus CMS and provide also 1-click installer of Nucleus CMS via Softaculous. After comparing Softaculous and Mojo Marketplace finally I decided to stay with my web host and not to transfer my site to Bluehost or any other service offering Mojo Marketplace.

Thank you for your attention, :)
WillyP
Nucleus Guru
Nucleus Guru

Postby WillyP » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:39 pm

There is not much activity here lately, you might want to consider using LMNucleus, a fork of Nucleus, instead.
webinar

Postby webinar » Fri May 13, 2016 8:38 am

I would suggest you avoud
nnucleuscmss wrote:Source of the post I have a WordPress site from 2012. I intend to shift from WP to Nucleuscms. I'm using GoldPuma as my web hosting service ( Cheap Web Hosting With Month to Month Payment options ). After searching on internet, I saw the most recommended web host for Nucleuscms is Bluehost ( Fast Professional Web Hosting Services ). I didn't find any content that says GoldPuma is a proper service for websites powered by Nucleuscms. Should I transfer my hosting service from GP to BH?

Do you have any direct experience with Bluehost?

Does BH provide good-looking templates for Nucleuscms?

I would suggest anyone to avoid bluehost at any cost. They look cheap but are oversold with very poor hardware.

Return to “General Questions”