Cambiando la skin

¡Ayuda! Ayuda en español
Marsea

Cambiando la skin

Postby Marsea » Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:12 pm

Hola!!!

Soy nueva en Nucleus y necesito si alguien me puede ayudar con un tema, por favor.
Quiero cambiar la apariencia de la skin "best friends"... entro al admin... voy a skin files y me dice:
"you are not logged in"...
??? a que se refiere? si para ingresar tuve que logearme!!!
Para cambiar los colores, la foto del encabezado, los titulos en ingles, etc... se cambian desde "skin files"? o de otro lugar??
(por favor, tengan en cuenta que no no se nada de programacion...)
Desde ya, millones de gracias!!!
Marcela, desde Bs As - Argentina.
WillyP
Nucleus Guru
Nucleus Guru

Postby WillyP » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:33 pm

Hola, yo no hablo español, pero voy a tratar de ayudarle a través de Google para traducir.
http://translate.google.com/#es|en|

Hello!

Nucleus I'm new and I need someone can help me with a topic, please.
I want to change the appearance of the skin "best friends" ... I enter the admin ... I will skin files and I says:
"You are not logged in." ...
??? referred to? if I had to enter logearme!
This did not translate perfectly but if you are saying you have to log in repeatedly, you probably need to set your cookie path. read in the FAQ, http://faq.nucleuscms.org/item/127/catid/10
To change the colors, photo header, the titles in English, etc ... changed from "skin files? or elsewhere?
(Please note that not know nothing about programming ...)
Of course, millions of thanks!
Marcela, from Bs As - Argentina.

To change background colors you would change them in the .css file for the skin you are using. You can edit the file through the skin files section in the admin area. To change the header picture, easiest way is to mane your picture with the same name as the old picture and overwrite the old one.
The language is located in various places. In addition to the files accessed through the skin files section of the admin area, there are templates and skins that may need to be changed.[/url]
Marsea

Postby Marsea » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:56 pm

Thanks WillyP !!!!!!!!!!!!

I posted in spanish but I'll answer in english... :lol:

Firs of all, I do not know anything about programming, so this is tricky for me...
Now, about the logging part: when I try to enter the "skins files" it appears "you're not logged in" . As I've read, there must be some difference in the path of the cookies..., since I was logged in order to access the admin area, isn't it right? I'll do my best to solve that...
Anyway... it seems I'll have to find some friend who can help me with css and html.. cause this is beyond my understanding... :cry:

Once again, thanks so, so much WillyP....
Marcela.
WillyP
Nucleus Guru
Nucleus Guru

Postby WillyP » Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:07 pm

You are welcome. I am glad you understood. HTML and CSS is not very hard to learn but if you don't know the language it might as well be Greek. ;) There are many tutorials on the net if you want to go down that road or if you just want a quick fix I can help, but you will have to be specific.

Return to “Español”