Project Available

Need someone to build a Nucleus powered site for you? Look no further.
driftwood

Project Available

Postby driftwood » Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:19 am

I know very little about Nucleus but I've norrowed our needs down to this software or b2evolution or Serendipity. I know a bit about the other two but thought I would ask if the is anyone on here who wants to take this project on and see what they come up with.

We want someone who is interested in football (soccer) as the site will be for football supporters.

Initally the site will be restricted in what it offers but over time extra features could be added and this means if you wanted to put the time in, this could be a long term relationship with earning opential for the right "pro-active" person.

But we have get it going first and we are willing to pay the right person for their time to do this. We are prepared to do some of the work and share ideas. We want someone who fully understands Nucleus and is friendly and open. If you are always to busy and can only comunicate is "txt speak" or in terms on single words then you are not for us sorry. Ideally this site would go live in 2 weeks.

We are ready to install Nucleus on our server and get you started so get in touch with ideas and your estimated costs.
ftruscot
Nucleus Guru
Nucleus Guru

Postby ftruscot » Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:28 pm

I'm interested. You can email me at gmail.com, username is ftruscot. Well versed in Nucleus and a big soccer (football) fan.
Is your question not solved yet?
Search our FAQ,
read the Documentation, or
browse the list of available plugins.

Check out my plugins

Return to “Job Offers & Opportunities”