NP_Ordered 1.0 Set order of items and categories

Post your new plugins here!
ftruscot
Nucleus Guru
Nucleus Guru

Postby ftruscot » Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:49 pm

There's a lot here. Let me address some of it and see if that gets you going in the right direction.

I assume you want to have the homepage show only one item, from a specific category called "Home". You want the items on the homepage to be shown with a template named "homepage". The other index pages will show the respective categories using the default/index template.

You also have ordered the categories and what them displayed in that order in the category list in the sidebar.

First, go to the Ordered admin page in the nucleus admin area, select your blog, then choose the Manage Categories tab. Here you have assigned an order to each category already. Now find the row for the "Home" category. In the Index Template field, enter "homepage" without the quotes. Do the same for the Item Template field, then click the Set button on that row.

Now, in the Skins page of the nucleus admin area, find the row for the default skin, then click the Main Index link to edit the Main Index skin part. Here you want to replace <%blog(default/index,10)%> with

Code: Select all

<%ifnot(category)%>
   <%Ordered(blog,all,default/index,10,Home)%>
<%else%>
   <%Ordered(blog,all,default/index,10)%>
<%endif%>

Now you need to edit the skins/default/sidebar.inc file (using the SkinFiles plugin, or a File Manager from your host). Replace <%categorylist(default/index)%> with <%Ordered(categorylist,all,default/index)%>

That should get you close.
Is your question not solved yet?
Search our FAQ,
read the Documentation, or
browse the list of available plugins.

Check out my plugins
ryl3y

Static pages thingmie...

Postby ryl3y » Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:36 pm

Thanks ftruscot, I got it working thanks to your help there, the only thing that was missing that I worked out for myself was to clone the template for default/item and then rename the clone to homepage. It works brilliantly.

I had been messing around with other methods, including the static pages (special pages i think it is) but they are not searched when using the built in search function I believe.

The only other query I had was if I had another static page, say for contact. I assume I only need to enter 'contactpage' for example in the Index Template field and Item Template field and then create another clone of default/item and rename that to contactpage, then lastly ammend the code we changed over from <%blog(default/index,10)%>. But what would I put here?

thanks for your help though...
ftruscot
Nucleus Guru
Nucleus Guru

Postby ftruscot » Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:42 pm

You are correct that special pages are not searched.

If you want to have a category for contact that has an item and it's own template, just create the category, clone the templates, set the templates in the Ordered admin page for that category, then put this in that Main Index part of your skin:

<%ifnot(category)%>
   <%Ordered(blog,all,default/index,10,Home)%>
<%elseif(caetgory,Contact)%>
   <%Ordered(blog,all,default/index,10,Contact)%>
<%else%>
   <%Ordered(blog,all,default/index,10)%>
<%endif%>

Check out the NP_MailForm plugin if you want to have a contact form send you emails, including attachments.

Search our FAQ,

Check out my plugins
ryl3y

Thank

Postby ryl3y » Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:12 am

Awesome, thanks!!!! ftruscot your the man!!!!

seriously though. it works perfectly.
Elkana

Postby Elkana » Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:57 am

I'm using the Ordered plugin for my 'medewerkers-page'. Made with the new option 'Special Skin Parts'. This one is located at http://www.radio-exstream.nl/index.php? ... edewerkers

I have the following code on my medewerkers.php (skins / bestfriends / skintypes / medewerkers.php)

<div id="page">
<div id="content">

<%Ordered(blog,all,bestfriends/index,3,Medewerkers,Radio-Exstream)%>

</div>

But I don't see anything. Also I have tried it with the if/else code

<%if(category)%>
<%ShowBlogs(bestfriends/index,5,,2,DESC,)%>

<%else%>
<%ShowBlogs(bestfriends/index,5,,2,DESC,Medewerkers)%>
<%endif%>

But that doesn't work either. I don't get an error message but I just see nothing...
Does anybody know where this come from?
>>> http://www.elkana.nl <<<
By the way: I'm a Dutch woman!
ftruscot
Nucleus Guru
Nucleus Guru

Postby ftruscot » Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:02 am

Are you using Ordered or ShowBlogs?

If you look at the html source of the page do you see the <div id="page">?

Search our FAQ,

Check out my plugins
Elkana

Postby Elkana » Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:23 am

I've installed both but I don't know witch one is the best?
Yes, I found the <div id="page">

ftruscot
Nucleus Guru
Nucleus Guru

Postby ftruscot » Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:44 pm

Could be that there is a typo in the template name or the category or the blog shortname. Verify that the bestfriends/index template exists and that the item body field has code. Then try this:

<%Ordered(blog,all,bestfriends/index,3)%>

Search our FAQ,

Check out my plugins
Elkana

Postby Elkana » Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:24 pm

The code you gave is correct but now it shows all items :)

AAAAAH IT WORKS!!!! How can that be true? I've set 'medewerkers' with NO-caption like this -> <%Ordered(blog,all,bestfriends/index,3,medewerkers)%> and now it works! 8O So, you're great (again ;)) Thanks for the great support :D This forum (and ftruscot) rocks! 8)

tomierna

Problem getting NP_Ordered working

Postby tomierna » Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:00 pm

Hi,

I'm having a problem understanding how to get NP_Ordered working.

I've installed the plugin, set an order for a couple of items on a blog, and then went into the skin for that blog (the Main Index if it matters) and replaced this line:

<%blog(listtemplate,30)%>

...with this one:

<%Ordered(blog,all,default/index,30)%>

Nothing appears on the blog page once I do this.

Figuring the templatename was the issue, I changed "default/index" to "listtemplate", but that didn't do anything. I also tried other permutations, like "default/listtemplate" or "skinname/listtempalte" (where skinname is the skin name I'd be using...). Nothing really works, just a blank area where my content should be.

I guess the thing that's confusing me the most is that I don't know where the template name is coming from - none of my templates have a forward slash in them.

What am I doing wrong?

(Nucleus 3.33, NP_Ordered 1.34)
ftruscot
Nucleus Guru
Nucleus Guru

Postby ftruscot » Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:10 pm

The forward slash is part of the template name. Many skins name their templates like skinname/index or skinname/item for easy categorization of the templates. There's nothing magical about that slash.

What skin are you using?

If your main index has a blog skinvar like this:

your Ordered variable should look like this:

<%Ordered(blog,all,listtemplate,30)%>

Can I see the page where this is happening? Can you post the entire contents of the Main Index skin part here?

Search our FAQ,

Check out my plugins
tomierna

Postby tomierna » Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:30 pm

The skin(s) are custom skins (there are several, all similar, because each blog has slightly different requirements).

The page this would be happening on is this:

http://www.iernaair.com/partners.php

Note that I don't have the change made right now, because it's a live site.

I just tried <%Ordered(blog,all,listtemplate,30)%> and it didn't work.

I viewed the source, and there was a blank line where there should have been several blog entries.

Here's the full content of the template:

<%parsedinclude(includes/htmlhead.inc.php)%>
<%parsedinclude(includes/headertop.inc.php)%>
<%parsedinclude(includes/menu.inc.php)%>
<%parsedinclude(includes/headerbottom.inc.php)%>
         <div class="wrapper sidebarsettings">
            <div class="main">
               <div class="contentwrapper">
                  <div class="content">
                     <div class="fullcontent">
                     </div>
                  </div>
               </div> <!-- End Main Content Area -->
<%parsedinclude(includes/sidebar.inc.php)%>
            </div>
         </div> <!-- End Sidebar -->
<%parsedinclude(includes/footer.inc.php)%>
ftruscot
Nucleus Guru
Nucleus Guru

Postby ftruscot » Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:51 pm

When you replace blog with Ordered, you get a blank just on the content area, correct? Your sidebar and footer still load?

There are four most likely causes:

1. The Ordered plugin is not actually installed in the admin area. Though this is unlikely since you said you have set the order of a few item which requires that the plugin be installed.

2. You somehow misspelled Ordered (or have the case wrong, ie ordered). Again, unlikely since what you posted in the first post has the correct spelling/case.

3. The template you name does not exist or has an empty Item Body field. Again not likely since you use that exact same template with the blog variable and it works.

4. There is some kind of PHP bug or configuration issue that causes it not to return any items.

Do you know what version of PHP you are running? MySQL? Are there any PHP errors in your server's error log that are related to NP_Ordered?

I'd be happy to take a minute to double check your setup and configuration if you feel comfortable giving me super-admin access to the nucleus site. I understand if you are uncomfortable doing this, too. My email address at gmail.com has the username ftruscot

Search our FAQ,

Check out my plugins
tomierna

Postby tomierna » Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:55 am

Yes, when I replace the regular blogvar with the Ordered blogvar, I get a blank area in the content area. The things being done with parsedincludes are working, and that includes the sidebar (which is a blogvar) and the other static template pieces.

1 - Yep, it's installed - I even re-ordered it to the top to see if it was conflicting with other plugins.

2 - Tried it both proper case (Ordered) and lowercase.

3 - Yep, it has an itembody field, and works fine once I go back to the regular blogvar.

4 - Maybe?

PHP is version 5.2.10, mysql is 5.1.36.

The error log for that domain shows no errors at all when I load that page.

Thanks for the offer of checking it out. I'll e-mail you info in a couple minutes.
tomierna

Postby tomierna » Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:21 am

Hi, just to close my issue out on the forum:

I let ftruscot in to my server to debug, and he determined that another plugin (NP_EventBlog) was changing what PHP's get_class was returning. It normally returns "BLOG" but NP_EventBlog changes it to "EVENTBLOG".

Once this test was commented out in NP_Ordered, everything started working properly.

Thanks, ftruscot!
-Tom
dis

Postby dis » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:30 pm

Just wanted to post an update here to note that there are several issues with using NP_Ordered on Nucleus 3.65 with PHP 5.5, currently being discussed here http://nucleuscms.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21244 in the Bug Reports forum.

If we manage to get all the errors fixed up I will come back here to post a copy of the updated NP_Ordered.php file in case anyone else needs it.
dis

Postby dis » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:05 am

slightlysome has fixed it, hooray! so here is the updated NP_Ordered.php - I'd add it to the plugins site but don't know how, so I'm just going to paste the code here for now. (ETA: unfortunately it's too long to fit in one post so i have to split it up. just put the two halves into one text file and you're good to go.)

this version below works for me on php 5.5.x with the patched nucleus 3.65. (patches as described in this thread http://nucleuscms.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21190)

<?php

/* This is a mod of Nucleus core code and is published under the same license */
/*
  * Nucleus: PHP/MySQL Weblog CMS (http://nucleuscms.org/)
  * Copyright (C) 2002-2005 The Nucleus Group
  * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
  * modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
  * as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2
  * of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
  * (see nucleus/documentation/index.html#license for more info)
 */
/**
 * @license http://nucleuscms.org/license.txt GNU General Public License
 * @copyright Copyright (C) 2002-2005 The Nucleus Group
  */

/* Lets a user determine order to show blog items
 */

/* Usage:
 * See the ordered/help.html file for most current usage.
 * There are three skinvars.
 * To replace the blog  or otherblog skinvar use this form:
 * &lt;%Ordered('blog', show, templatename, amount, category, blogname)%&gt;
 * where
 * show is either 'ordered' or 'unordered' or 'all' and indicates which to show. blank shows just the ordered items.
 * templatename is the name of template to use to display items. To force use of this template for all categories, follow by "(strict)", like this templatename(strict)
 * amount is an integer indicating how many items to show on page. can have offset like blog skinvar
 * category is category name to show (leave blank to show current category).
 *   Use 'cat_ord' to show only items from ordered categories. 'cat_unord' to exclude items from ordered categories.
 * blogname is the shortname of blog to show (leave blank to show current blog)
 * To replace the categorylist skinvar use this form:
 * &lt;%Ordered('categorylist', show, templatename, blogname)%&gt;
 * where
 * show is either 'ordered' or 'unordered' or 'all' and indicates which to show. blank shows just the ordered items.
 * templatename is the name of template to use to display items
 * blogname is the shortname of blog to show (leave blank to show current blog)
 * To set the order for nextlink and prevlink, use this skinvar in the head section above first call to nextlink or prevlink. Th form is:
 * &lt;%Ordered('setnavigation', show, amount, setcat)%&gt;
 * where
 * show is either 'ordered' or 'unordered' or 'all' and indicates which to show. Should match your use of blog form of skinvar. blank shows just the ordered items.
 * amount is an integer indicating how many items to show on page. can have offset like blog skinvar
 * setcat is yes or no and indicates whether the catid variable should be set according to category of item, even if not set in uri
 */

/* To Do:
  * Make admin page forms handle all at once instead of one form per line
  * Use the blog offset when getting random items, check if use it elsewhere and be sure to make that correct as well.
  */

/* History:
 * 1.37 - 12/28/2013 - multiple fixes for Nucleus v3.65 running on PHP 5.5x, as per slightlysome. discussion thread for the fixes is http://nucleuscms.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=101190
 * 1.36 - 02/26/2010 -
 *  * allow a show parameter of 'none' to permit use of some of the features like sorting by author, and category-specific templates for items without overhead of ordered query
 * 1.35 - 10/14/2009 -
 *  * allow listing of items under each category in categorylist. See help file for syntax.
 * 1.34.01 - 08/06/2009 -
 *  * fix bug for PHP4 using get_class() that kept blog and categorylist from showing anything
 * 1.34 - 06/11/2009 -
 *  * fix bug where call to member function on non-object errors displayed on error and member pages
 * 1.33 - 02/28/2009 -
 *  * fix bug where blogs created after installation of NP_Ordered do not get inserted into plug_ordered_bloglist
 *  * add reversename, short, reverseshort to special sort orders for bloglist type.
 *  * add parameter format to allow min and max order values to be specified for blog, categorylist, and bloglist
 * 1.32 - 02/18/2009 -
 *  * fix bug where items created by blog team members not getting order set and causing errors in display (thanks senderf)
 * 1.31 - 01/12/2009 -
 *  * adjust bloglist skinvar parameters to allow for better control over how items are displayed under each blog
 * 1.30 - 12/30/2008 -
 *  * add bloglist ordering
 *  * add special views ordering for blog variable to order by number of views in NP_Views
 * 1.29.02 - 09/15/2008 -
 *  * add PreCategoryListItem event to showCategoryList() method. This is a new event coming in a future release of Nucleus
 * 1.29.01 - 09/05/2008 -
 *  * fix item form where specified item only displays if on its own blog or category. Should really display everywhere now.
 * 1.28 - 09/03/2008 -
 *  * fix so doesn't use sscanf() function. Some PHP installs block it for security reason.
 * 1.27 - 08/29/2008 -
 *  * fix so blog admins can set order on Add Item.
 * 1.26 - 08/08/2008 -
 *  * add special value for category parameter of blog-type skinvar. Use %ALL% to show items from all blogs, regardless of the category being set by URL
 * 1.25.01 - 01/14/2008 -
 *  * fix bug where blogname parameter in blog-type not working.
 * 1.25 - 11/19/2007 -
 *  * add random key to item type of skinvar
 *  * add random order option to blog type of skinvar
 *  * add random order option to categorylist type of skinvar
 * 1.24 - 09/20/2007 -
 *  * fix _generateForm() method to output valid HTML for 3.3 release
 *  * add ability to specify the item to show when using the item type
 * 1.23 - 05/22/2007 -
 *  * add option to show param (for blog and setnavigation skinvars) to allow for custom sorting for unordered items. by time and title (documented) and author, authorname, and category (undocumented).
 *  * add option to show param (for categorylist skinvar) to allow for custom sorting for unordered categories. by name and desc (description).
 * 1.22 - 05/10/2007 -
 *  * set admin page and doAction to use ticket system for compliance with v3.3
 * 1.21 - 02/21/2007 -
 *  * fix in ordered/index.php, to be explicit about action parameter location (use $thispage). Was failing in certain environments.
 * 1.20 - 12/01/2006 -
 *  * added support for setting template to be used for item detail page per category. Requires use of new item form of Ordered skinvar
 * 1.10 - 11/16/2006 -
 *  * added catiscurrent as template var in category List fields. (Useful for putting a class param in the links for cats that can be different is listing the current cat.
 *   * Added templatemode to override special cat template if wanted.
 *   * Added setnavigation form of skinvar to set next and prev item for item pages. Put in head section, above any call to nextlink or prevlink
 *   * Fixed how handle offset in blog form of skinvar.
 *  * Add API function getQueryResult().
 * 1.00 - 11/10/2006 - initial release
 */

class NP_Ordered extends NucleusPlugin {

var $amountfound;
    var $showWhat = 1;
   var $templatemode = '';
   var $getresult = 0;
   var $useitemtemplate = 0;
   var $respectCategory = 1;
   var $showItem = 0;
   var $low = 0;
   var $high = 0;

// name of plugin
   function getName() {
      return 'Ordered';
   }

// author of plugin
   function getAuthor()  {
      return 'Frank Truscott';
   }

// an URL to the author's website
   function getURL()
   {
      return "http://revcetera.com/ftruscot";
   }

// version of the plugin
   function getVersion() {
      return '1.37';
   }

// a description to be shown on the installed plugins listing
   function getDescription() {
      return 'Lets you determine the order blog items are displayed on index pages, or categories are listed';
   }

function supportsFeature($what)   {
      switch($what) {
      case 'SqlTablePrefix':
         return 1;
      case 'HelpPage':
         return 1;
      default:
         return 0;
      }
   }

function install() {
      $this->createOption('quickmenu', 'Show Admin Area in quick menu?', 'yesno', 'yes');
        $this->createOption('del_uninstall', 'Delete NP_Ordered data tables on uninstall?', 'yesno','no');
// create and populate table for item order
        sql_query("CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS ".sql_table('plug_ordered_blog')." (`oitemid` int(11) NOT NULL, `onumber` int(11) NOT NULL default '0', PRIMARY KEY(`oitemid`), UNIQUE KEY `oitemid` (`oitemid`)) TYPE=MyISAM;");

$oarr = array();
        $ores = sql_query("SELECT * FROM ".sql_table('plug_ordered_blog'));
        while ($item = mysql_fetch_object($ores)) {
            $oarr[$item->oitemid] = $item->onumber;
        }
        $ires = sql_query("SELECT inumber FROM ".sql_table('item'));
        while ($item = mysql_fetch_object($ires)) {
            if (!in_array($item->inumber, array_keys($oarr))) {
                sql_query("INSERT INTO ".sql_table('plug_ordered_blog')." VALUES($item->inumber,'0')");
            }
        }
// create and populate table for catgegory order
      sql_query("CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS ".sql_table('plug_ordered_cat')." (`ocatid` int(11) NOT NULL, `onumber` int(11) NOT NULL default '0', `otemplate` varchar(20) NOT NULL default '', `oitemplate` varchar(20) NOT NULL default '', `omainpage` tinyint(2) NOT NULL default '1', PRIMARY KEY(`ocatid`), UNIQUE KEY `ocatid` (`ocatid`)) TYPE=MyISAM;");

if (mysql_num_rows(sql_query("SHOW COLUMNS FROM ".sql_table('plug_ordered_cat')." LIKE '%oitemplate%'")) == 0) {
         sql_query("ALTER TABLE ".sql_table('plug_ordered_cat')." ADD `oitemplate` varchar(20) NOT NULL default '' AFTER `otemplate`");
           sql_query("UPDATE ".sql_table('plug_ordered_cat')." SET oitemplate = ''");
      }
      $oarr = array();
        $ores = sql_query("SELECT * FROM ".sql_table('plug_ordered_cat'));
            $oarr[$item->ocatid] = $item->onumber;
        }
        $ires = sql_query("SELECT catid FROM ".sql_table('category'));
            if (!in_array($item->catid, array_keys($oarr))) {
                sql_query("INSERT INTO ".sql_table('plug_ordered_cat')." VALUES($item->catid,'0','','','1')");
            }
        }

// create and populate table for bloglist order
        sql_query("CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS ".sql_table('plug_ordered_bloglist')." (`oblogid` int(11) NOT NULL, `onumber` int(11) NOT NULL default '0', PRIMARY KEY(`oblogid`), UNIQUE KEY `oblogid` (`oblogid`)) TYPE=MyISAM;");

$oarr = array();
        $ores = sql_query("SELECT * FROM ".sql_table('plug_ordered_bloglist'));
            $oarr[$item->oblogid] = $item->onumber;
        }
        $ires = sql_query("SELECT bnumber FROM ".sql_table('blog'));
            if (!in_array($item->bnumber, array_keys($oarr))) {
                sql_query("INSERT INTO ".sql_table('plug_ordered_bloglist')." VALUES($item->bnumber,'0')");
            }
        }
    }

function unInstall() {
      if ($this->getOption('del_uninstall') == 'yes')   {
         sql_query('DROP TABLE '.sql_table('plug_ordered_blog'));
         sql_query('DROP TABLE '.sql_table('plug_ordered_cat'));
         sql_query('DROP TABLE '.sql_table('plug_ordered_bloglist'));
      }
    }

function getEventList() { return array('QuickMenu','PostAddItem','PreUpdateItem','PreDeleteItem','AddItemFormExtras','EditItemFormExtras','PostAddCategory','PreDeleteCategory','PostDeleteBlog','PostAddBlog'); }

function getTableList() { return array(sql_table('plug_ordered_blog'),sql_table('plug_ordered_cat'),sql_table('plug_ordered_bloglist')); }

function hasAdminArea() { return 1; }

function event_QuickMenu(&$data) {
       // only show when option enabled
       if ($this->getOption('quickmenu') != 'yes') return;
       global $member;
       if (!($member->isLoggedIn())) return;
       array_push($data['options'],
            array('title' => 'Ordered',
           'url' => $this->getAdminURL(),
           'tooltip' => 'Manage Item/Cat Order'));
     }

function event_PostAddItem(&$params) {
      global $member;
      if ($member->blogAdminRights(getBlogIDFromItemID($params['itemid']))) {
         sql_query("INSERT INTO ".sql_table('plug_ordered_blog')." VALUES('".intval($params['itemid'])."','".intval(postVar('plug_ob_order'))."')");
      }
      else {
         sql_query("INSERT INTO ".sql_table('plug_ordered_blog')." VALUES('".intval($params['itemid'])."','0')");
      }
    }

function event_PreUpdateItem(&$params) {
      global $member;
      if ($member->blogAdminRights(getBlogIDFromItemID($params['itemid']))) {
         sql_query("UPDATE ".sql_table('plug_ordered_blog')." SET onumber='".intval(postVar('plug_ob_order'))."' WHERE oitemid='".intval($params['itemid'])."'");
      }
   }

function event_PreDeleteItem(&$params) {
        sql_query("DELETE FROM ".sql_table('plug_ordered_blog')." WHERE oitemid='".intval($params['itemid'])."'");
    }

function event_PostAddCategory(&$params) {
        sql_query("INSERT INTO ".sql_table('plug_ordered_cat')." VALUES('".intval($params['catid'])."','0','','','1')");
    }

function event_PreDeleteCategory(&$params) {
        sql_query("DELETE FROM ".sql_table('plug_ordered_cat')." WHERE ocatid='".intval($params['catid'])."'");
    }

function event_PostAddBlog(&$params) {
      $b =& $params['blog'];
        sql_query("INSERT INTO ".sql_table('plug_ordered_bloglist')." VALUES('".intval($b->blogid)."','0')");
    }

function event_PostDeleteBlog(&$params) {
        sql_query("DELETE FROM ".sql_table('plug_ordered_bloglist')." WHERE oblogid='".intval($params['blogid'])."'");
    }

/**
     * Add a keywords entry field to the add item page or bookmarklet.
     * @params an associative array containing 'blog' which is a reference to
     *      the blog object.
     */
    function event_AddItemFormExtras(&$params)
    {
        $this->_generateForm('add');
    }
    /**
     * Adds a keywords entry field to the edit item page or bookmarklet.
     * @param array $params An associative array of <ul>
     *  <li><b>&blog</b>- reference to a BLOG object. </li>
     *  <li><b>variables</b>- an associative array containing all sorts of
     *        information on the item being edited: 'itemid', 'draft', ... </li>
     *  <li><b>itemid</b>- shortcut to the itemID</li>
     * </ul>
     */
    function event_EditItemFormExtras(&$params)
    {
        //echo '<pre>';print_r($params);echo '</pre>';
        $itemid = $params['itemid'];
        $myres = sql_query("SELECT onumber FROM ".sql_table('plug_ordered_blog')." WHERE oitemid='$itemid'");
        if (mysql_num_rows($myres))
         $currentorder = intval(mysql_result($myres,0));
      else
         $currentorder = 0;
        $this->_generateForm($currentorder);
    }

function doSkinVar($skinType,$kind = 'blog', $show = '',$template = '',$amount = '',$category = '', $blogname = '') {
        global $manager, $blog, $startpos;

switch ($kind) {
      case 'blog':
         if (!intval($amount)) $amount = 10;
            list($showwhat,$specialorder) = explode("(",$show);
         $specialorder = str_replace(")","",$specialorder);
            $show = $showwhat;
         $this->low = 0;
         $this->high = 0;
         if (strpos($specialorder, '|') !== false) {
            $special = explode('|',$specialorder);
            $specialorder = $special[0];
            $low = intval($special[1]);
            if (isset($special[2])) $high = intval($special[2]);
            else $high = 0;
            $this->low = $low;
            if ($high > $low) $this->high = $high;
         }

if ($specialorder) {
                $theorder_array = explode("-",$specialorder);
                $theorder_array[0] = strtolower($theorder_array[0]);
                switch ($theorder_array[0]) {
                    case 'title':
                        $theorder = $theorder_array[0];
                    break;
                    case 'author':
                    break;
                    case 'authorname':
                    break;
                    case 'category':
                    break;
               case 'views':
                  if ($manager->pluginInstalled('NP_Views')) {
                  }
                  else {
                     $theorder = 'itime';
                  }
               break;
                    default:
                        $theorder = 'itime';
                    break;
                }
                switch (strtoupper($theorder_array[1])) {
                    case 'ASC':
                        $theorder .= " ASC";
                    break;
               case 'RANDOM':
                  $theorder = " RAND()";
               break;
                    default:
                        $theorder .= " DESC";
                    break;
                }
            }
            else {
                $theorder = "itime DESC";
            }

//         list($limit, $offset) = sscanf($amount, '%d(%d)');
         list($limit, $offset) = explode("(",str_replace(")","",$amount));
         if (!is_numeric($limit)) $limit = 10;
         if (!is_numeric($offset)) $offset = '';
         list($template,$tmode) = explode("(",$template);
         $this->templatemode = str_replace(")","",$tmode);
         if ($blogname != '') {
            $b =& $manager->getBlog(getBlogIDFromName($blogname));
            $btype = 'otherblog';
            $useSP = 0;
         }
         else {
            $b =& $blog;
            $btype = 'blog';
            $useSP = 1;
         }

//if (!is_object($b) || strtoupper(get_class($b)) != 'BLOG') return "";
         if (!is_object($b) || !(strtoupper(get_class($b)) == 'BLOG' || is_subclass_of($b,'blog'))) return "";

if (strtolower($show) == 'unordered') $this->setshowWhat(0);
         elseif (strtolower($show) == 'all') $this->setshowWhat(2);
         elseif (strtolower($show) == 'none') $this->setshowWhat(3);
         else $this->setshowWhat(1);

$this->_setBlogCategory($b, $category);
            if ($this->getresult) {
                $oquery = $this->_getBlogQuery($b,$extraQuery,$limit,$offset,$startpos,$theorder);
                $oresult = sql_query($oquery);
                $this->getresult = 0;
                return $oresult;
            }
            else {
                $this->_preBlogContent($btype,$b);
                if ($useSP) {
                    $this->amountfound = $this->readLog($b,$template, $limit, $offset, $startpos, $theorder);
                }
                else {
                    $this->amountfound = $this->readLog($b,$template, $limit, $offset, $startpos, $theorder);
                }
                $this->_postBlogContent($btype,$b);
            }
         break;
      case 'categorylist':
         $itemamount = intval($blogname);
         $itemtemplate = $category;

if ($amount != '') {
            $blogname = $amount;
         }
         else {
            $blogname = '';
         }

$show = $showwhat;
         $this->low = 0;
         $this->high = 0;
            else $high = 0;
            $this->low = $low;
         }

if ($specialorder) {
                if (!in_array(strtolower($theorder_array[0]),array('name','desc'))) $theorder_array[0] = 'name';
                $theorder = strtolower($theorder_array[0]);
                    case 'DESC':
                        $theorder .= " DESC";
                    break;
               case 'RANDOM':
                  $theorder = " RAND()";
               break;
                    default:
                        $theorder .= " ASC";
                    break;
                }
            }
            else {
                $theorder = "name ASC";
            }

if ($blogname == '') {
            $b =& $blog;
         } else {
            $b =& $manager->getBlog(getBlogIDFromName($blogname));
         }

if (!is_object($b) || !(strtoupper(get_class($b)) == 'BLOG' || is_subclass_of($b,'blog'))) return "";

if ($this->getresult) {
                $oquery = $this->_getCatQuery($b,$theorder);
                $oresult = sql_query($oquery);
                $this->getresult = 0;
                return $oresult;
            }
            else {

$this->_preBlogContent('categorylist',$b);
                $this->showCategoryList($b,$template,$theorder,$itemtemplate,$itemamount);
                $this->_postBlogContent('categorylist',$b);
            }
         break;
      case 'item':
         global $itemid, $highlight;

if (strtolower($template) == 'random') {
            $iid = $this->getRandomItem($amount);
            $this->respectCategory = 0;
            $this->showItem = 1;
         }
         elseif (intval($template) > 0) {
            $iid = intval($template);
            $this->respectCategory = 0;
            $this->showItem = 1;
         }
         else {
            $iid = $itemid;
            $this->respectCategory = 1;
            $this->showItem = 1;
         }

list($template,$tmode) = explode("(",$show);
         $this->templatemode = str_replace(")","",$tmode);
         // $b =& $blog;
         $b =& $manager->getBlog(getBlogIDFromItemID($iid));

if (!is_object($blog) || get_class($blog) != 'BLOG')
            $blg =& $b;
         else
            $blg =& $blog;

$this->useitemtemplate = 1;
            $this->setshowWhat(3);

$this->_setBlogCategory($blg, '');   // need this to select default category
         $this->_preBlogContent('item',$blg);
         $r = $this->_showOneitem($b,$iid, $template, $highlight);
         if ($r == 0)
            echo _ERROR_NOSUCHITEM;
         $this->_postBlogContent('item',$blg);
         $this->showItem = 0;
         $this->respectCategory = 1;
         break;
      case 'setnavigation':
         if ($skinType != 'item') break;
         global $itemidprev,$itemtitleprev,$itemidnext,$itemtitlenext,$itemid,$catid;
         $setcat = $amount;

$show = $showwhat;
         $this->low = 0;
         $this->high = 0;
            else $high = 0;
            $this->low = $low;
         }

if ($specialorder) {
                switch ($theorder_array[0]) {
                    case 'title':
                    break;
                    case 'author':
                    break;
                    case 'authorname':
                    break;
                    case 'category':
                    break;
               case 'views':
                  if ($manager->pluginInstalled('NP_Views')) {
                  }
                  else {
                     $theorder = 'itime';
                  }
               break;
                    default:
                        $theorder = 'itime';
                    break;
                }
                    case 'ASC':
                        $theorder .= " ASC";
                    break;
               case 'RANDOM':
                  $theorder = " RAND()";
               break;
                    default:
                        $theorder .= " DESC";
                    break;
                }
            }
            else {
                $theorder = "itime DESC";
            }

if (!intval($template)) $amount = 10;
         else $amount = $template;
//         list($limit, $offset) = sscanf($amount, '%d(%d)');
         list($limit, $offset) = explode("(",str_replace(")","",$amount));
         if (!is_numeric($limit)) $limit = 10;
         if (!is_numeric($offset)) $offset = '';
         $b =& $manager->getBlog(getBlogIDFromItemID($itemid));

if (!is_object($b) || get_class($b) != 'BLOG') return "";

$useSP = 1;
         if (strtolower($setcat) == 'yes') {
            if (intval($itemid) && $manager->existsItem(intval($itemid),0,0)) {
               $iobj =& $manager->getItem(intval($itemid),0,0);
               $catid = intval($iobj['catid']);
               $b->setSelectedCategory($catid);
            }
         }

$query = $this->_getBlogQuery($b,$extraQuery,$limit,$offset,$startpos,$theorder);
         $res = sql_query($query);
         $idarr = array();
         $titarr = array();
         $i = 0;
         $curritemloc = 0;
         while ($row = mysql_fetch_object($res)) {
            $idarr[$i] = $row->itemid;
            $titarr[$i] = $row->title;
            if ($itemid == $row->itemid) $curritemloc = $i;
            $i = $i + 1;
         }
         $itemidprev = 0;
         $itemtitleprev = '';
         $itemidnext = 0;
         $itemtitlenext = '';
         if ($curritemloc > 0) {
            $itemidprev = $idarr[$curritemloc - 1];
            $itemtitleprev = $titarr[$curritemloc - 1];
         }
         if ($curritemloc < ($i - 1)) {
            $itemidnext = $idarr[$curritemloc + 1];
            $itemtitlenext = $titarr[$curritemloc + 1];
         }
         break;
      case 'bloglist':
            $show = $showwhat;
         $this->low = 0;
         $this->high = 0;
            else $high = 0;
            $this->low = $low;
         }

switch ($specialorder) {
            case 'oldestblog':
               $sortby = 'bnumber ASC';
            break;
            case 'newestblog':
               $sortby = 'bnumber DESC';
            break;
            case 'lastentry':
               $sortby = 'lastentry ASC';
            break;
            case 'itemcount':
               $sortby = 'itemcount DESC';
            break;
            case 'random':
               $sortby = 'RAND()';
            break;
            case 'reversename':
               $sortby = 'bname DESC';
            break;
            case 'short':
               $sortby = 'bshortname ASC';
            break;
            case 'reverseshort':
               $sortby = 'bshortname DESC';
            break;
            default:
               $sortby = 'bname ASC';
            break;
         }

$blogamount = intval($amount);
         $amount = intval($blogname);
         $itemtemplate = $category;
dis

Postby dis » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:09 am

and here's the second half of the code. many thanks to slightlysome!

//if ($blogamount > 0) $sortby .= " LIMIT $blogamount";
//echo "blogamount: $blogamount <br />";
//echo "amount: $amount <br />";
         $this->showBlogList($template,'blogname',$sortby,$itemtemplate,$amount,$blogamount);
         break;
      default:
         echo "Incorect usage of &lt;%Ordered(...)%&gt;. The first parameters must be either 'blog' or 'categorylist'.<br />";
         break;
      }

}

function doAction($type) {
      global $member,$CONF,$manager;

$onumber = intval(postVar('onumber'));
      $bid = intval(postVar('bid'));
      if ($type == 'modorderc') {
         $otemplate = trim(postVar('otemplate'));
         $oitemplate = trim(postVar('oitemplate'));
         $cid = intval(postVar('ocatid'));
         $omp = intval(postVar('omp'));
      }
      else {
         $iid = intval(postVar('oitemid'));
      }
      if (!$member->blogAdminRights($bid)) {
         doError("You do not have access to this function");
      }
        if (!$manager->checkTicket()) doError("Invalid Ticket");

switch ($type) {
         case 'modorderi':
            sql_query("UPDATE ".sql_table('plug_ordered_blog')." SET onumber='$onumber' WHERE oitemid='$iid'");
            $destURL = $CONF['PluginURL'] . "ordered/index.php?showlist=items&bshow=$bid";
            header('Location: ' . $manager->addTicketToUrl($destURL));
         break;
         case 'modorderc':
            sql_query("UPDATE ".sql_table('plug_ordered_cat')." SET onumber='$onumber', omainpage='$omp', otemplate='".addslashes($otemplate)."', oitemplate='".addslashes($oitemplate)."' WHERE ocatid='$cid'");
            $destURL = $CONF['PluginURL'] . "ordered/index.php?showlist=cats&bshow=$bid";
         break;
         case 'modorderb':
            sql_query("UPDATE ".sql_table('plug_ordered_bloglist')." SET onumber='$onumber' WHERE oblogid='$bid'");
            $destURL = $CONF['PluginURL'] . "ordered/index.php?showlist=blogs";
         break;
         default:
            doError("Not a valid action");
         break;
      }

}

function getQueryResult($kind = 'blog', $show = '',$amount = '',$category = '', $blogname = '') {
        global $type;
        $template = 'dummy';
        if (trim(strtolower($kind)) == 'setnavigation') doError("Not a permitted action for this method - setnavigation");
        $this->getresult = 1;
        $oresult = $this->doSkinVar($type,$kind,$show,$template,$amount,$category,$blogname);
        return $oresult;
    }
/******************************************************
 *          Protected Methods                         *
 ******************************************************/
    function _generateForm($keywordstring='')
    {
      global $member, $itemid;

echo "<h3>NP_Ordered</h3>\n";
      if ($keywordstring == 'add') {
         $blogid = intRequestVar('blogid');
         $keywordstring = '';
      }
      else {
         $blogid = getBlogIDFromItemID($itemid);
      }

if ($member->blogAdminRights($blogid)) {
         printf('<p>Item Order: <input name="plug_ob_order" type="text" size="60" maxlength="256" value="%s" /></p>', $keywordstring);
      }
      else {
         printf('<p>Item Order: %s</p>', $keywordstring);
      }
        echo "\n";
    }

function setshowWhat($value) {
        if (intval($value) == 0) $this->showWhat = 0;
        else $this->showWhat = intval($value);
    }
    function getshowWhat() {
        return $this->showWhat;
    }

// these next three functions are directly taken from the SKIN class of NucleusCMS, SKIN.php
    function _setBlogCategory(&$blog, $catname = '') {
      global $catid;
      if ($catname == '%ALL%')
         $blog->setSelectedCategory(0);
      elseif ($catname != '')
         $blog->setSelectedCategoryByName($catname);
      else
         $blog->setSelectedCategory($catid);
   }

function _preBlogContent($type, &$blog) {
      global $manager;
// fix for php5.4 and up problem. as suggested by slightlysome
// this is the original line below
//      $manager->notify('PreBlogContent',array('blog' => &$blog, 'type' => $type));
// this is the replacement fix - split into two lines now
      $data = array('blog' => &$blog, 'type' => $type);
      $manager->notify('PreBlogContent', $data);
// end fix
   }

function _postBlogContent($type, &$blog) {
      global $manager;
      // $manager->notify('PostBlogContent',array('blog' => &$blog, 'type' => $type));
      // another fix attempt
      $data = array('blog' => &$blog, 'type' => $type);
      $manager->notify('PostBlogContent', $data);
      // end fix attempt
   }
// this is a slight mod of readLog method of NucleusCMS class BLOG, BLOG.php
    function readLog(&$b, $template, $amountEntries, $offset = 0, $startpos = 0, $theorder = 'itime DESC') {
      return $this->readLogAmount($b, $template,$amountEntries,'','',1,1,$offset, $startpos, $theorder);
   }
// this is a slight mod of readLogAmount method of NucleusCMS class BLOG, BLOG.php
    function readLogAmount(&$b, $template, $amountEntries, $extraQuery, $highlight, $comments, $dateheads, $offset = 0, $startpos = 0, $theorder = 'itime DESC') {
      $query = $this->_getBlogQuery($b,$extraQuery,$amountEntries,$offset, $startpos, $theorder);
      return $this->showUsingQuery($b,$template, $query, $highlight, $comments, $dateheads);
   }
// this gets the query for the blog form of the skinvar
   function _getBlogQuery(&$b,$extraQuery,$amountEntries,$offset = 0, $startpos = 0, $theorder = 'itime DESC') {
      if ($this->getshowWhat() == 2) {
         $this->setshowWhat(1);
         $query = '(';
         $query .= $this->getSqlBlog($b, $extraQuery, '', $theorder);
         $query .= ') UNION (';
         $this->setshowWhat(0);
         $query .= $this->getSqlBlog($b, $extraQuery, '', $theorder);
         //$query .= ') ORDER BY mysortcol ASC, myorder ASC, itime DESC';
            $query .= ') ORDER BY mysortcol ASC, myorder ASC, '.$theorder.', itime DESC';
         $this->setshowWhat(2);
      }
      else $query = $this->getSqlBlog($b, $extraQuery, '', $theorder);

if ($amountEntries > 0) {
              // $offset zou moeten worden:
              // (($startpos / $amountentries) + 1) * $offset ... later testen ...

$query .= ' LIMIT ' . intval($startpos + $offset).',' . intval($amountEntries);
      }

return $query;
   }
// this is a slight mod of getSqlBlog method of NucleusCMS class BLOG, BLOG.php
    function getSqlBlog(&$b, $extraQuery, $mode = '', $theorder = 'itime DESC')
   {
      if ($mode == '') {
         $query = 'SELECT i.inumber as itemid, i.ititle as title, i.ibody as body, m.mname as author, m.mrealname as authorname, i.itime as itime, i.imore as more, m.mnumber as authorid, m.memail as authormail, m.murl as authorurl, c.cname as category, i.icat as catid, i.iclosed as closed, oc.otemplate as otemplate, oc.oitemplate as oitemplate, oc.onumber as ocnumber, i.ititle as ititle';
         if ($this->getshowWhat() != 3)
            $query .= ", o.onumber as myorder";
         if (strpos($theorder,'views') === 0) {
            $useviews = 1;
            $query .= ', v.views as views';
         }
         else {
            $useviews = 0;
         }
         if ($this->getshowWhat() == 1 ) {
            $query .= ', 1 as mysortcol';
         }
         elseif ($this->getshowWhat() != 3 ) {
            $query .= ', 2 as mysortcol';
         }
         else
            $query .= ', 3 as mysortcol';
      }
      else
         $query = 'SELECT COUNT(*) as result ';
      $query .= ' FROM '.sql_table('item').' as i, '.sql_table('member').' as m, '.sql_table('category').' as c, '.sql_table('plug_ordered_cat').' as oc';
      if ($this->getshowWhat() != 3 )
         $query .= ', '.sql_table('plug_ordered_blog').' as o';
      if ($useviews) $query .= ', '.sql_table('plugin_views').' as v';
      $query .= ' WHERE i.iblog='.$b->blogid;
      $query .= ' and i.iauthor=m.mnumber';
      $query .= ' and i.icat=c.catid';
      $query .= ' and i.icat=oc.ocatid';
      if ($this->getshowWhat() != 3 )
         $query .= ' and i.inumber=o.oitemid';
      $query .= ' and i.idraft=0';   // exclude drafts
               // don't show future items
      $query .= ' and i.itime<=' . mysqldate($b->getCorrectTime());
      if ($useviews) $query .= ' and i.inumber=v.id';

if ($b->getSelectedCategory() && $this->respectCategory)
         $query .= ' and i.icat=' . $b->getSelectedCategory() . ' ';
      elseif (!$this->showItem) $query .= ' and oc.omainpage=1 ';

if ($this->showWhat == 0 ) {
            $query .= ' and o.onumber=0 ';
        }
            $query .= ' and o.onumber>'.$this->low.' ';
         if ($this->high > $this->low)
            $query .= ' and o.onumber<='.$this->high.' ';
        }

$query .= $extraQuery;

//$query .= ' ORDER BY i.'.$theorder;
            $query .= ' ORDER BY '.$theorder.', itime DESC';
        }
      elseif ($this->getshowWhat() == 3 ) {
         $query .= ' ORDER BY '.$theorder.', itime DESC';
      }
        else {
            $query .= ' ORDER BY o.onumber ASC';
        }

return $query;
   }

function showUsingQuery(&$b, $templateName, $query, $highlight = '', $comments = 0, $dateheads = 1) {
      global $CONF, $manager;

$lastVisit = cookieVar($CONF['CookiePrefix'] .'lastVisit');
      if ($lastVisit != 0)
         $lastVisit = $b->getCorrectTime($lastVisit);

// set templatename as global variable (so plugins can access it)
      global $currentTemplateName;
      $currentTemplateName = $templateName;
      $origtemplate = $templateName;
      $currtemplate = $templateName;

$template =& $manager->getTemplate($templateName);

// create parser object & action handler
      $actions =& new ITEMACTIONS($b);
      $parser =& new PARSER($actions->getDefinedActions(),$actions);
      $actions->setTemplate($template);
      $actions->setHighlight($highlight);
      $actions->setLastVisit($lastVisit);
      $actions->setParser($parser);
      $actions->setShowComments($comments);

// execute query
//echo "<hr />$query <hr />";
      $items = sql_query($query);

// loop over all items
      while ($item = mysql_fetch_object($items)) {

// reset template if needed
         if (strtolower(trim($this->templatemode)) != 'strict') {
            if ($this->useitemtemplate) {
               $temptype = 'oitemplate';
            }
            else $temptype = 'otemplate';
            if ($item->$temptype == '') {
               if ($currtemplate != $origtemplate) {
                  $template =& $manager->getTemplate($origtemplate);
                  $currtemplate = $origtemplate;
                  $currentTemplateName = $origtemplate;
               }
            }
            else {
               if ($currtemplate != $item->$temptype) {
                  $template =& $manager->getTemplate($item->$temptype);
                  $currtemplate = $item->$temptype;
                  $currentTemplateName = $item->$temptype;
               }
            }
         }

$item->timestamp = strtotime($item->itime);   // string timestamp -> unix timestamp

// action handler needs to know the item we're handling
         $actions->setCurrentItem($item);

// new fixed segment per slightlysome
      // old version removed completely coz it was too long for commenting out
      // add date header if needed
         if ($dateheads) {
            $new_date = date('dFY',$item->timestamp);
            if ($new_date != $old_date) {
               // unless this is the first time, write date footer
               $timestamp = $item->timestamp;
               if ($old_date != 0) {
                  $oldTS = strtotime($old_date);
                  $eventparam = array('blog' => &$b, 'timestamp' => $oldTS);
                  $manager->notify('PreDateFoot', $eventparam);
                  $tmp_footer = strftime($template['DATE_FOOTER'], $oldTS);
                  $parser->parse($tmp_footer);
                  $manager->notify('PostDateFoot', $eventparam);
               }
               $eventparam = array('blog' => &$b, 'timestamp' => $timestamp);
               $manager->notify('PreDateHead', $eventparam);
               // note, to use templatvars in the dateheader, the %-characters need to be doubled in
               // order to be preserved by strftime
               $tmp_header = strftime($template['DATE_HEADER'],$timestamp);
               $parser->parse($tmp_header);
               $manager->notify('PostDateHead', $eventparam);
            }
            $old_date = $new_date;
         }
      // end fix attempt

// parse item
         $parser->parse($template['ITEM_HEADER']);
         // original line of code commented out below
         // $manager->notify('PreItem', array('blog' => &$b, 'item' => &$item));
         // attempting another fix similar to slightlysomes
         $eventparam = array('blog' => &$b, 'item' => &$item);
         $manager->notify('PreItem', $eventparam);
         // end fix attempt
         $parser->parse($template['ITEM']);
         // original code commented out below
         // $manager->notify('PostItem', array('blog' => &$b, 'item' => &$item));
         // and another fix attempt as per slightlysomes example
         $eventparam = array('blog' => &$b, 'item' => &$item);
         $manager->notify('PostItem', $eventparam);
         // end fix attempt
         $parser->parse($template['ITEM_FOOTER']);

}

$numrows = mysql_num_rows($items);

// add another date footer if there was at least one item
      if (($numrows > 0) && $dateheads) {
         // original code commented out
         //$manager->notify('PreDateFoot',array('blog' => &$b, 'timestamp' => strtotime($old_date)));
         // another fix attempt this one following slightlysomes second example
            $eventparam = array('blog' => &$b, 'timestamp' => strtotime($old_date));
               $manager->notify('PreDateFoot', $eventparam);
         // end fix attempt
         $parser->parse($template['DATE_FOOTER']);
          // original code commented out
          // $manager->notify('PostDateFoot',array('blog' => &$b, 'timestamp' => strtotime($old_date)));
         // and fix attempt again
            $eventparam = array('blog' => &$b, 'timestamp' => strtotime($old_date));
               $manager->notify('PostDateFoot', $eventparam);
         // end fix attempt
      }

mysql_free_result($items);   // free memory

return $numrows;

}

function _showOneitem(&$b, $itemid, $template, $highlight) {
      $extraQuery = ' and inumber=' . intval($itemid);

return $this->readLogAmount($b, $template, 1, $extraQuery, $highlight, 0, 0);
   }

/*
 * functions for kind=categorylist
 */
   // mod of showCategoryList() method of Nucleus BLOG class.
   /**
     * Shows the list of categories using a given template
     */
   function showCategoryList(&$b, $template, $theorder = 'name ASC', $itemplate = '', $amount = 0) {
      global $CONF, $manager;

// determine arguments next to catids
      // I guess this can be done in a better way, but it works
      global $archive, $archivelist;

$linkparams = array();
      if ($archive) {
         $blogurl = createArchiveLink($b->getID(), $archive, '');
         $linkparams['blogid'] = $b->getID();
         $linkparams['archive'] = $archive;
      } else if ($archivelist) {
         $blogurl = createArchiveListLink($b->getID(), '');
         $linkparams['archivelist'] = $archivelist;
      } else {
         $blogurl = createBlogidLink($b->getID(), '');
         $linkparams['blogid'] = $b->getID();
      }

//$blogurl = $b->getURL() . $qargs;
      $blogurl = createBlogLink($b->getURL(), $linkparams);

list($itemplate,$listtags) = explode("(",$itemplate);
      $listtags = str_replace(")","",$listtags);
      list($pretag,$posttag) = explode('|',$listtags);

$template =& $manager->getTemplate($template);

echo TEMPLATE::fill($template['CATLIST_HEADER'],
                     array(
                        'blogid' => $b->getID(),
                        'blogurl' => $blogurl,
                        'self' => $CONF['Self']
                     ));

$query = $this->_getCatQuery($b,$theorder);

while ($data = mysql_fetch_assoc($res)) {
         $data['blogid'] = $b->getID();
         $data['blogurl'] = $blogurl;
         $data['catlink'] = createLink(
                        'category',
                        array(
                           'catid' => $data['catid'],
                           'name' => $data['catname'],
                           'extra' => $linkparams
                        )
                        );
         $data['self'] = $CONF['Self'];
         if ($b->getSelectedCategory()) {
            if ($b->getSelectedCategory() == $data['catid']) {
               $data['catiscurrent'] = 'yes';
            }
            else {
               $data['catiscurrent'] = 'no';
            }
         }
         else {
            global $itemid;
            if (intval($itemid) && $manager->existsItem(intval($itemid),0,0)) {
               $iobj =& $manager->getItem(intval($itemid),0,0);
               $cid = $iobj['catid'];
               if ($cid == $data['catid']) {
                  $data['catiscurrent'] = 'yes';
               }
               else {
                  $data['catiscurrent'] = 'no';
               }
            }
         }
// original code commented out here
//         $manager->notify(
//            'PreCategoryListItem',
//            array(
//               'listitem' => &$data
//            )
//         );
// another fix attempt following slightlysomes model
         $eventparam = array('listitem' => &$data);
         $manager->notify('PreCategoryListItem', $eventparam);
// end fix attempt
         $temp = TEMPLATE::fill($template['CATLIST_LISTITEM'],$data);
         echo strftime($temp,$current->itime);
/* ******* */
         if ($amount && $itemplate != '') {
            //$b =& $manager->getBlog($list['blogid']);
//echo "<br />";
//print_r($b);
//echo "<br />";
            //$amountfound = $b->readLog($itemplate, $amount, '', '');
            $this->_setBlogCategory($b, $data['catname']);
            $csw = $this->getShowWhat();
            $this->setShowWhat(2);
            echo $pretag;
            $amountfound = $this->readLog($b,$itemplate, $amount, '', '', "itime DESC");
            echo $posttag;
            $this->setShowWhat($csw);
//echo "<br />amountfound: $amountfound";
         }

}

mysql_free_result($res);

echo TEMPLATE::fill($template['CATLIST_FOOTER'],
                     array(
                        'blogid' => $b->getID(),
                        'blogurl' => $blogurl,
                        'self' => $CONF['Self']
                     ));
   }

function _getCatQuery(&$b, $theorder = 'name ASC') {
         $this->setshowWhat(1);
         $query = '(';
         $query .= $this->getSqlCat($b,$theorder);
         $query .= ') UNION (';
         $this->setshowWhat(0);
         $query .= $this->getSqlCat($b,$theorder);
         if ($theorder == " RAND()") $query .= ') ORDER BY '.$theorder;
         else $query .= ') ORDER BY mysortcol ASC, myorder ASC, cat'.$theorder;
         $this->setshowWhat(2);
      }
      else $query = $this->getSqlCat($b,$theorder);
//echo $query;
        return $query;
    }

function getSqlCat(&$b, $theorder = 'name ASC') {
      $query = 'SELECT c.catid, c.cdesc as catdesc, c.cname as catname, o.onumber as myorder, o.otemplate as mytemplate, o.oitemplate as myitemtemplate, o.omainpage as myshowonmainpage';
      }
      }
      else {
      }
      $query .= ' FROM '.sql_table('category').' as c, '.sql_table('plug_ordered_cat').' as o WHERE c.catid=o.ocatid AND c.cblog=' . $b->getID();

$query .= ' AND o.onumber=0';
         if ($theorder == " RAND()") $query .= ' ORDER BY'.$theorder;
            else $query .= ' ORDER BY c.c'.$theorder;
        }
      elseif ($this->showWhat == 3 ) {
         if ($theorder == " RAND()") $query .= ' ORDER BY'.$theorder;
            else $query .= ' ORDER BY c.c'.$theorder;
      }
        else {
         $query .= ' AND o.onumber>'.$this->low;
            $query .= ' AND o.onumber<='.$this->high;
        }
      return $query;
   }

/* Functions for bloglist */
   function showBlogList($template, $bnametype = 'blogname', $sortby = 'lastentry DESC', $itemplate = '', $amount = 0, $blogamount = 0) {
      global $CONF, $manager, $DB_NAME;

if (strpos($template,'feeds') !== false) $isRSS = true;
      else $isRSS = false;

list($itemplate,$listtags) = explode("(",$itemplate);
      $listtags = str_replace(")","",$listtags);
      list($pretag,$posttag) = explode('|',$listtags);
      if ($itemplate == '') $itemplate = $template;
      $template =& $manager->getTemplate($template);

echo TEMPLATE::fill((isset($template['BLOGLIST_HEADER']) ? $template['BLOGLIST_HEADER'] : null),
                     array(
                        'sitename' => $CONF['SiteName'],
                        'siteurl' => $CONF['IndexURL']
                     ));

$query = $this->_getBlogListQuery($sortby,$blogamount);

if (mysql_num_rows($res) < 1) {
         echo "";
         return;
      }

while ($data = mysql_fetch_assoc($res)) {

$list = array();

//         $list['bloglink'] = createLink('blog', array('blogid' => $data['bnumber']));
         $list['bloglink'] = createBlogidLink($data['bnumber']);

$list['blogdesc'] = $data['bdesc'];

if ($bnametype=='shortname') {
            $list['blogname'] = $data['bshortname'];
         }
         else { // all other cases
            $list['blogname'] = $data['bname'];
         }

$list['blogid'] = $data['bnumber'];
         $list['blogurl'] = $data['burl'];
         $hoursago = intval($data['lastentry'] / 3600);
         if ($hoursago >= 24) {
            $list['lastentry'] = intval($hoursago / 24);
            if ($list['lastentry'] == 1) $list['hoursago'] = "day ago";
            else $list['hoursago'] = "days ago";
         }
         elseif ($hoursago == 1) {
            $list['lastentry'] = $hoursago;
            $list['hoursago'] = "hour ago";
         }
         else {
            $list['lastentry'] = $hoursago;
            $list['hoursago'] = "hours ago";
         }

$list['itemcount'] = $data['itemcount'];

//         $manager->notify(
//            'PreBlogListItem',
//            array(
//               'listitem' => &$list
//            )
//         );
         $eventparam = array('listitem' => &$list);
         $manager->notify('PreBlogListItem', $eventparam);

echo TEMPLATE::fill((isset($template['BLOGLIST_LISTITEM']) ? $template['BLOGLIST_LISTITEM'] : null), $list);
//echo "<br />amount: $amount";
         if ($amount) {
            $b =& $manager->getBlog($list['blogid']);
//echo "<br />";
//print_r($b);
//echo "<br />";
            //$amountfound = $b->readLog($itemplate, $amount, '', '');
            $this->setShowWhat(2);
            echo $pretag;
            $amountfound = $this->readLog($b,$itemplate, $amount, '', '', "itime DESC");
            echo $posttag;
//echo "<br />amountfound: $amountfound";
         }
      }

mysql_free_result($res);

echo TEMPLATE::fill((isset($template['BLOGLIST_FOOTER']) ? $template['BLOGLIST_FOOTER'] : null),
                     array(
                        'sitename' => $CONF['SiteName'],
                        'siteurl' => $CONF['IndexURL']
                     ));

}

function _getBlogListQuery($theorder = 'bname ASC', $blogamount = 0) {
      $blogamount = intval($blogamount);
         $this->setshowWhat(1);
         $query = '(';
         $query .= $this->getSqlBlogList($theorder,$blogamount);
         $query .= ') UNION (';
         $this->setshowWhat(0);
         $query .= $this->getSqlBlogList($theorder,$blogamount);
         if ($theorder == " RAND()") $query .= ') ORDER BY '.$theorder;
         else $query .= ') ORDER BY mysortcol ASC, myorder ASC, '.$theorder;
         $this->setshowWhat(2);
      }
      else $query = $this->getSqlbloglist($theorder,$blogamount);

if ($blogamount > 0) $query .= " LIMIT $blogamount";
//echo $query;

return $query;
    }

function getSqlBlogList($theorder = 'bname ASC', $blogamount = 0) {
      $query = 'SELECT b.bnumber AS bnumber, b.bname AS bname, b.bshortname AS shortname, b.bdesc AS bdesc, b.burl AS burl, o.onumber as myorder, ';
      $query .= "(SELECT (UNIX_TIMESTAMP() - UNIX_TIMESTAMP(itime)) FROM ".sql_table('item')." WHERE iblog=b.bnumber ORDER BY itime DESC LIMIT 1) AS lastentry, ";
      $query .= "(SELECT COUNT(*) FROM ".sql_table('item')." WHERE iblog=b.bnumber) AS itemcount ";

}
      }
      else
      $query .= ' FROM '.sql_table('blog').' as b, '.sql_table('plug_ordered_bloglist').' as o WHERE b.bnumber=o.oblogid';

$query .= ' AND o.onumber=0';
         if ($theorder == "RAND()") $query .= ' ORDER BY '.$theorder;
            else $query .= ' ORDER BY '.$theorder;
        }
      elseif ($this->showWhat == 3 ) {
         if ($theorder == "RAND()") $query .= ' ORDER BY '.$theorder;
            else $query .= ' ORDER BY '.$theorder;
        }
        else {
         $query .= ' AND o.onumber>'.$this->low;
            $query .= ' AND o.onumber<='.$this->high;
        }
      return $query;
   }

/* other functions */
   function getRandomItem($hints = '') {
/* $hints of the form blog|category|time
where blog is -1 for all blogs, 0 for current blog, and #:#:# for only those blogids, or !#:#:# for all but these blogids
and category is -1 for all categories, 0 for current category, and #:#:# for only those catids or !#:#:# for all but these catids
and time is number of days back to grab items (+# will get items newer than # days and -# will get items older than # days) and 0 means no time limit
*/
      $hintsarr = explode('|',$hints);
      // get blog restriction statement
      switch (trim($hintsarr[0])) {
         case "-1":
            $blogwhere = "iblog > 0";
         break;
         case "0":
         case "":
            global $blogid;
            $blogwhere = "iblog=".intval($blogid);
         break;
         default:
            if (substr(trim($hintsarr[0]),0,1) == '!') $inkind = "iblog NOT IN ";
            else $inkind = "iblog IN ";
            $values = "(".str_replace(array('!',':',';',' '),array('',',',',',''),$hintsarr[0]).")";
            $blogwhere = $inkind.$values;
         break;
      }

// get category restriction statement
      switch (trim($hintsarr[1])) {
         case "-1":
            $catwhere = "icat > 0";
         break;
         case "0":
         case "":
            global $catid;
            $catwhere = "icat=".intval($blogid);
         break;
         default:
            if (substr(trim($hintsarr[1]),0,1) == '!') $inkind = "icat NOT IN ";
            else $inkind = "icat IN ";
            $values = "(".str_replace(array('!',':',';',' '),array('',',',',',''),$hintsarr[1]).")";
            $catwhere = $inkind.$values;
         break;
      }

// get time restriction statement
      switch (trim($hintsarr[2])) {
         case "0":
         case "":
            $timewhere = "itime <= NOW()";
         break;
         default:
            if (substr(trim($hintsarr[2]),0,1) == '-') $compare = " =< ";
            else $compare = " >= ";
            $value = intval(str_replace(array('!',':',';',' ','+','-'),array('',',',',','','',''),$hintsarr[2]));
            $timewhere = "itime <= NOW() AND itime $compare DATE_SUB(NOW(),INTERVAL $value DAY)";
         break;
      }

$query = "SELECT inumber AS result FROM ".sql_table("item")." WHERE idraft=0 AND $blogwhere AND $catwhere AND $timewhere ORDER BY RAND() LIMIT 1";
      //echo $query;
      return quickQuery($query);
   }
}
?>
Hiro

Postby Hiro » Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:54 pm

Hi. I didn't got the time to read the whole post, 'cause it's very long and seems alot boring. So I dunno whether you are already aware of what follows: that is, when loaded (I finally managed to install 3.65...), this plugin breaks the item's admin page in two, showing just the body box... When uninstalled, the page gets back showing the "more" box.
In the case you already know what I mean, well, delete this post of mine; otherwise, I guess you may be happy to know about this issue.
Cya and wishes for the new year...
dis

Postby dis » Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:37 pm

Hi Hiro,

The updated plugin which I posted just above your post (Dec 29 above) does not produce this problem for me on 3.65. Please try this updated version and see if you still have the problem.

Return to “Plugin Development”