Archive for October 2003
Since the release of Nucleus v2.5 beta, several updated language files have been added for download: Chinese, Czech, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Persian, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Slovak, Spanish and Tamil. Thanks all!
Also, I received word of some translated Nucleus Manuals:
Now available: Nucleus v2.5 beta. It's the current development version.
Some of the most important changes since v2.0:
- New powerful fulltext search and improved search keyword highlighting
- Some new skinvars
- The admin area now has a navigation menu on the left side
- Extra plugin functionality
- It's now possible to use a custom database table prefix
- XML-RPC implementation of Movable Type API and new metaWeblog methods
- Bug fixes and other improvements
- View full changelog
- There are no conversion tools available for this version yet
Updated language files are only available for english, dutch and portuguese (Brazilian).
- Some documentation is incomplete, outdated or missing.
- There are some known issues
If you come across any bugs, feel free to drop by on the Support Forum